Valid from 21 December 2017.
1. These Regulations define the rules of using the Newsletter service.
2. The Newsletter service shall be made available by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange operating on the basis of the Act of 7 July 2017 on the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2017, item 1530), with tax ID number (NIP): 5272820369, REGON number: 368205180, hereinafter referred to as NAWA.
address: Polna Street no 40, 00-635 Warsaw
Agency phone number: +48 22 390 35 00
3. In the framework of the Newsletter service, information in the form of an e-mail, hereinafter referred to as “Newsletter,” shall be sent by NAWA to the e-mail address provided by the User.
4. The Newsletter service shall be provided free of charge for an unspecified period of time.
5. The Newsletter shall be sent at least once a month.
6. Each Newsletter shall contain information on how to sign out from the Newsletter service and how to change User e-mail to which the Newsletter is sent.
7. The Newsletter service can only be used if the User has a computer or another multimedia device with Internet access and an active e-mail account.
8. The Newsletter is ordered when the User performs the following registration activities at www.nawa.gov.pl:
1) Provides his/her an e-mail address using the form on the website,
2) Consents to receiving information at the e-mail address provided in the form,
3) Accepts these Regulations,
4) Presses (clicks) the “Sign in” button,
5) Clicks the link confirming registration in the e-mail from NAWA entitled “Please confirm your subscription.”
9. Personal data shall be processed by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (Polna Street no 40, 00-635 Warsaw). Processing shall be effected pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, for the purpose of signing in to the NAWA mailing list. The basis for sending the newsletter is the consent for sending the newsletter expressed by the User and providing an e-mail address in the field where the User signed in. Providing the e-mail address is voluntary, but necessary to sign in for the newsletter (refusal shall mean it is impossible to receive the newsletter).
10. The User shall have the right to:
* demand access, correction, removal or limitation of processing of the data,
* protest against processing,
* revoke his/her consent to receiving the newsletter (in the way described in point 6 above),
* file a complaint to the supervision authority (the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa),
* transfer the data.
11. NAWA reserves the right to change these Regulations.