Extended call for applications for KATAMARAN Programme - Establishing and conducting joint second-cycle studies
Due to the epidemic situation and spread of the COVID-19 virus and the temporary limitation of the activity of some entities of the higher education institutions, NAWA extends the deadline for submitting applications in the KATAMARAN Programme - Establishing and conducting joint second-cycle studies until May 29, 2020, to 15:00 local time (Warsaw).
Updated regulations can be found HERE
In reference to the current announcements of the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate regarding the epidemiological risk of COVID-19 and difficulties in the operation of universities and research centers, the National Agency for Academic Exchange informs about the latest guidelines regarding possible changes in the implementation of projects in relation to institutional projects:
- In case changes in institutional projects are needed:
- PROM – International scholarship exchange of PhDPROM – International scholarship exchange of PhDcandidates and academic staff;
- International Academic Partnerships;
- Welcome to Poland Programme;
- Foreign Promotion Programme;
- International Alumni;
- STER – Doctoral scholarships for foreigners;
- KATAMARAN – Establishing and conducting joint second-cycle studies;
- CEEPUS Programme – Central European Exchange Programme for University Studies;
regarding the deadline for the implementation of the actions or planned results to be achieved, please contact the programme supervisors.
- In the event of incurring costs in institutional programmes, NAWA asks you to contact the program supervisors to determine the existence of a "force majeure" condition specified in the contracts concluded with NAWA. In these situations, please provide detailed justification for cancellation of departures and arrivals and documented attempts to recover incurred costs.