- The Controller collects information obtained automatically - system logs (so-called event logs), containing in particular public IP addresses of users visiting the Website and using the services provided through the Website. System logs are used by the Controller for statistical purposes. Collective summaries in the form of statistics do not contain any features that may identify users visiting the Website.
- The purpose of using cookies by the Website is to adapt the content of the Website to the user's preferences and to optimize the use of the Website.
- Only anonymous statistics regarding users are collected using the cookie technology. Information obtained through cookies is not assigned to a specific person and does not allow to identify such person.
- When visiting the Website, at least one cookie file is sent to the user's end device to uniquely identify the browser. Information sent by the user's browser is automatically registered by the Website.
- Cookies may also be uploaded and used by partners cooperating with the Controller.
- The Website may contain buttons, tools or content directing to the services of other companies, including: maps (Google Maps) or social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.). The use of these services may cause transferring information regarding users to specified external entities.
- Cookies, information stored by them and access to such information do not change the configuration of the end device or software installed on such device.
- The user may change the settings or disable cookies at any time in his/her browser, but this may cause incorrect functioning of the Website.
- If the user does not change the default cookies’ settings of the web browser, the cookies will be uploaded on the end device and will be used in accordance with the rules set by the web browser provider.
- Information on the management of cookies in individual browsers - including in particular instructions on blocking the receipt of cookies - may be found on the pages dedicated to each browser:
- Users who, after reading the information available on the Website, do not want cookies to be stored in their device's web browser, should remove them from their browser after finishing their visit to the Website.