Your degree gives access to doctoral studies or gives right to start doctoral proceedings if it fulfils at least one of the below listed criteria:
- gives access to doctoral studies or gives right to start doctoral proceedings in the country where it was obtained
- confirms completion of a joint programme provided by foreign higher education institutions and gives access to doctoral studies or gives right to start doctoral proceedings in at least one of the country in the education of which it was provided
- is recognised on the basis of an international agreement.
Diplomas confirming the completion of higher education abroad do not give access to further studies in Poland if:
- institutions which issued them or institutions in which the education was provided:
a) were not accredited higher education institutions on the date of issuing the diploma or implemented a study programme which did not have accreditation on the date of issuing the diploma or
b) do not operate within a higher education system of any country or
- a higher education programme or its part was implemented against provisions of the country in which the education was provided.
- Article 326.2 in the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668 with amendments)
- international agreements