Your degree gives access to second cycle programmes if it fulfils at least one of the below listed criteria:
- gives access to second cycle programmes in the country where it was obtained
- confirms completion of a joint programme provided by foreign higher education institutions and gives access to second cycle programmes in at least one of the country in the education of which it was provided
- is recognised on the basis of an international agreement.
Diplomas confirming the completion of higher education abroad do not give access to further studies in Poland if:
- institutions which issued them or institutions in which the education was provided:
a) were not accredited higher education institutions on the date of issuing the diploma or implemented a study programme which did not have accreditation on the date of issuing the diploma or
b) do not operate within a higher education system of any country or
- a higher education programme or its part was implemented against provisions of the country in which the education was provided.
- Article 326.2 in the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668 with amendments)
- international agreements