- Prepare documents you want to certify (the list can be found in section What documents we certify).
- Fill in the application form for authentication authentication-application_2020563.06 KB
- Print out the confirmation of payment. The stamp fee charged for the authentication is 26 PLN for each document (note: diploma and diploma supplement are two separate documents) and is to be paid to the following account:
Account holder: Narodowa Agencja Wymiany Akademickiej
Account number: 68 1130 1017 0020 1510 7020 0009 (Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego)
For payments from abroad:
BIC/SWIFT CODE: “GOSKPLPW”
IBAN: “PL68 1130 1017 0020 1510 7020 0009” (Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego)
Title: opłata za uwierzytelnienie + name and surname of the holder of presented documents
NOTE: The stamp fee is charged for each document and may not be paid in cash.
4. Send the complete set of documents by post or submit it at the reception desk.
If you submit the documents at the reception desk, note that receptionists do not verify documents.
The complete set of documents consists of the following:
- Completed application form
- Documents to be certified
- Confirmation of payment
It is not possible to receive authentication on your documents on the spot.
5. Applications are considered in order of receipt. In the case of large number of applications the term to receive apostille may be prolonged to maximum 30 days.
The certified documents are sent by registered post.
You may also collect the certified documents personally or by a third person. In such case we will inform you by e-mail when you can collect the certified documents. If you do not collect documents on agreed date – they will be sent to you by registered post.
If your documents are collected by a third person that you have not authorised in the application form, an additional written authorisation is required.
6. After authentication made by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange, your documents should be presented in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs which is a competent authority to legalize Polish documents