Become a Digital Ambassador of Poland!
The second edition of contest Digital Ambassadors of NAWA has just been launched! After a great success of the first edition, we have decided to cooperate with the Digital Ambassadors in order to promote Poland all over the world.
Are you a student or alumni of Polish university? Do you feel that your Polish experience is something special and you would like to share it with the world? We are looking for you! Join efforts of NAWA's Department of Communication and Promotion and become a Digital Ambassador of Poland!
In your new role you will have room to show your creativity, language proficiency and expertise in usage of social media.
We are looking for the foreign students/ graduates of Polish universities who would like to promote Poland by showing their own amazing experience with Polish people, culture and language.
Your tasks will be:
- support of the Ready, Study, GO! Poland campaign;
- promotion of studies in Poland among foreigners, with special focus on country of origin;
- regular preparation of content for our and your social media pages, showing why it is fun to live & study in Poland;
- support in preparation of source data for publications (e. g. interviews with fellow students)
- taking part in promo movies on studies in Poland.
- initial training on copy-writing, social media and blogs;
- experience in dynamic governmental agency;
- opportunity to take part in educational fairs and/or events, either in Poland or abroad;
- opportunity for paid internship in NAWA.
We expect you to publish in English (on our web page and fan pages) and any other language that you feel comfortable with (on your social media) including Polish.
One can find more details here.
We look forward to receiving your application until April 12, 2021 (5 pm CET). Please register here.
|Event End Date
|Registration Start Date
|Cut off date