Your degree gives access to second cycle programmes if it fulfils at least one of the below listed criteria:
- gives access to second cycle programmes in the country where it was obtained
- confirms completion of a joint programme provided by foreign higher education institutions and gives access to second cycle programmes in at least one of the country in the education of which it was provided
- is recognised on the basis of an international agreement (check list of international agreements).
Diplomas confirming the completion of higher education abroad do not give access to further studies in Poland if:
- institutions which issued them or institutions in which the education was provided:
a) were not accredited higher education institutions on the date of issuing the diploma or implemented a study programme which did not have accreditation on the date of issuing the diploma or
b) do not operate within a higher education system of any country or
- a higher education programme or its part was implemented against provisions of the country in which the education was provided.
- Article 191a Act of 27 July 2005 on Higher Education (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2183 with amendments)
- international agreements