If your degree gives access to the next level of higher education or entitles you to apply for doctoral degree in the country of issue, also in Poland it gives the right to access education at the corresponding level (second-cycle studies, doctoral school) or to start proceedings which lead to obtaining Polish academic degree.
Diplomas confirming the completion of higher education abroad do not give access to further studies in Poland if:
- institutions which issued them or institutions in which the education was provided:
- were not accredited higher education institutions on the date of issuing the diploma or implemented a study programme which did not have accreditation on the date of issuing the diploma or
- do not operate within a higher education system of any country or
- a higher education programme or its part was implemented against provisions of the country in which the education was provided.
- Article 326.2 in the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2023, item 742)
- international agreements