Due to changes in work organization in NAWA from 16 March 2020 until further notice, the process of application for apostille has been temporarily changed:
NOTE: From January 1, 2020, the fee for the apostille should be paid to the following bank account:
Centrum Obsługi Podatnika, ul. Obozowa 57, 01-161 Warsaw
21 1030 1508 0000 0005 5000 0070
The current account is closed since December 31, 2019.
- Prepare documents you want to certify (the list can be found in section What documents we certify).
- Fill in the application form for apostille apostille-application-form_2020.pdf564.42 KB
- Print out the confirmation of payment. The stamp fee charged for the apostille is 60 PLN for each document (note: diploma and diploma supplement are two separate documents) and is to be paid to the following account:
Account holder: Centrum Obsługi Podatnika, ul. Obozowa 57, 01-161 Warsaw
Account number: 21 1030 1508 0000 0005 5000 0070 (Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.)
For payments from abroad:
SWIFT CODE: "CITIPLPX"
IBAN: "PL 21 1030 1508 0000 0005 5000 0070" (Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.)
Title: opłata za apostille + name and surname of the holder of presented documents
NOTE: The stamp fee is charged for each document and may not be paid in cash.
4. Send the complete set of documents by post or submit it at the reception desk.
If you submit the documents at the reception desk, note that receptionists do not verify documents.
The complete set of documents consists of the following:
- Completed application form
- Documents to be certified
- Confirmation of payment
NOTE: It is not possible to receive an apostille on your documents on the spot.
5. Applications are considered in order of receipt. In the case of large number of applications the term to receive apostille may be prolonged to maximum 30 days
The certified documents are sent by registered post.
You may also collect the certified documents personally or by a third person. In such case we will inform you by e-mail when you can collect the certified documents. If you do not collect documents on agreed date – they will be sent to you by registered post.
NOTE: If your documents are collected by a third person that you have not authorised in the application form,