ATTENTION! Due to the large amount of applications:
- NAWA does not respond to inquiries regarding the status of the case before the term of 30 days from the date of receipt and registration of the documents.
The date of delivery of the application to NAWA can be checked independently/ self-dependently on the website of Poczta Polska or the courier company, depending on the chosen method of sending the documents;
- In exceptional situations the time of processing requests for apostille may be prolonged and exceed the period of 30 days indicated below.
- Prepare documents you want to certify (the list can be found in section What documents we certify).
- Fill in the application form for apostille apostille-application-form_
- Print out the confirmation of realized payment. The stamp fee charged for the apostille is 60 PLN for each document (note: diploma and diploma supplement are two separate documents) and is to be paid to the following account:
Account holder: Centrum Obsługi Podatnika, ul. Obozowa 57, 01-161 Warsaw
Account number: 21 1030 1508 0000 0005 5000 0070 (Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.)
For payments from abroad:
SWIFT CODE: "CITIPLPX"
IBAN: "PL 21 1030 1508 0000 0005 5000 0070" (Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.)
Title: opłata za apostille + name and surname of the holder of presented documents
NOTE: The stamp fee is charged for each document and may not be paid in cash.
4. Send the complete set of documents by post or submit it at the reception desk.
If you submit the documents at the reception desk, note that receptionists do not verify documents.
The complete set of documents consists of the following:
- Completed application form
- Documents to be certified
- Confirmation of payment
NOTE: It is not possible to receive an apostille on your documents on the spot.
5. Applications are considered in order of receipt. In the case of large number of applications the term to receive apostille may be prolonged to maximum 30 days
The certified documents are sent by registered post.
You may also collect the certified documents personally or by a third person. In such case we will inform you by e-mail when you can collect the certified documents. If you do not collect documents on agreed date – they will be sent to you by registered post.
From 01.03.2024 (postmark date counts), if you choose to receive the documents by mail (sent by registered mail with return receipt), it will not be possible to send the documents back to countries other than the countries of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
NOTE: If your documents are collected by a third person that you have not authorised in the application form,