Purpose of the Programme
The objective of the Programme is to develop durable solutions in the area of scientific, implementation and teaching process cooperation, pursued within the framework of international academic partnerships. The results of the project should provide a foundation for the development of a long-lasting cooperation of entities forming a Partnership. Projects implemented under the Programme shall be in line with a long-term development policy of an Applicant and Partners.
Thematic scope of actions implemented under the Programme
The proposed activities must be characterised by a high degree of alignment with the development and internationalisation strategy of the Applicant and the objectives of the partnership concluded between the institutions.
Project activities may include the following:
- organisation of exchanges/lectures/study visits/industrial placements of students, doctoral students and staff of the institutions - on the premises of Partners or entrepreneurs, including access of persons involved in the implementation of scientific research and development work to the research and development centres of enterprises/Partners;
- development or preparation of new and innovative tools and methods of education at the Applicant and Partners;
- development of modern teaching materials to be applied in the activity of the Applicant and the Partners;
- creation and implementation of high quality joint degree programmes leading to a joint or double degree;
- carrying out joint scientific research, research and development works on an international scale by the Applicant and Partners (cooperation with enterprises must not be carried out with the aim of generating profit) and the presentation and publication of the results of these activities;
- development and implementation of a strategy for dissemination of the results of research conducted by the Applicant and Partners;
- development of a quality management system at partner institutions for the enhancement of the quality of education;
- establishing cooperation with foreign entrepreneurs aimed at adjusting the Applicant's educational offer to market needs.
In the submitted application for funding, the Applicant is obliged to describe in detail the key area of cooperation, which will be undertaken and implemented in the Project, with each of the Strategic Partners. It is allowed to carry out activities beyond the scope indicated above, however, it is necessary to provide detailed justification for the proposed activities and costs. All the above activities will be possible to carry out in stationary as well as hybrid and remote forms.
Programme documents in English: