Department for Academic Recognition
Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange NAWA
Polna 40, 00-635 Warsaw
phone: + 48 22 390 35 80
phone duty from 10 am to 12 pm
Please refer first to the information in the Apostille and legalisation section. Due to the high number of e-mails and phone calls we are not able to answer to all the requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The application for a certification of documents can be submitted in the NAWA Welcome Centre from Monday to Friday between 8.30 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
Between 9.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m., an employee of the Department of Academic Recognition may initially verify whether all the documents are attached to the application form.
- The initial verification may be carried out solely during the indicated hours.
- The initial verification concerns solely the formal completeness of the application and has no influence on the final outcome of the apostille / legalization procedure.
- During the content related further verification, the application may turn out to be incomplete. The applicant then shall be requested via an e-mail to complete the required documents.
- The initially verified applications shall be submitted by the applicant in the NAWA Welcome Centre for registration.
- The outcome of the initial verification has no influence on the time within which the application for apostille / authentication shall be evaluated.