You can start habilitation procedeengs in Poland if you hold a degree of Doctor of Philosophy fulfilling at least one of the below listed criteria:
- is recognised on the basis of an international agreement (check list of international agreements),
- was awarded by an authorised institution operating in a member state of EU, EFTA, OECD,
- was awarded in another country and recognised on the basis of the regulation on nostrification of academic degrees (learn more about the nostrification of academic degrees).
- international agreements,
- Article 24 of the Act on Scientific Degrees and Titles and Degrees and Titles in the Area of Art of 14th March 2003. (Journal of Laws of 2017 r., item 1789),
- Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 8thAugust, 2011 on the Nostrification of Academic Degrees and Degrees In the Area of Art Obtained Abroad (Journal of Laws No 197, item 1067).