Initiating the habilitation proceedings - NAWA

In order to personalize content, adjust and analyse ads, and provide safer experience, we use cookies. By using this website, you agree to the collection of information by us. The details can be found at: Privacy policy.

You can start habilitation procedeengs in Poland if you hold a degree of Doctor of Philosophy fulfilling at least one of the below listed criteria:

  • is recognised on the basis of an international agreement (check list of international agreements),
  • was awarded by an authorised institution operating in a member state of EU, EFTA, OECD,
  • was awarded in another country and recognised on the basis of the regulation on nostrification of academic degrees (learn more about the nostrification of academic degrees).

Legal basis: