Extended call for applications for POLONISTA - Scholarship and Fellowship Programme
Due to the state of epidemic threat, NAWA has extended call for applications in POLONISTA Scholarship and Fellowship Programme - until 15 of May 2020.
Updated Programme regulations can be found on the programme website: https://nawa.gov.pl/en/the-polish-language/programme-for-students-of-polish-studies
Communication on the payment of scholarships the programmes for students as well as in the exchange programme for students and scientists as part of bilateral cooperation
1. The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange informs that dues to the epidemic situation affecting the possibility of implementing students scholarship programmes, i.e.:
- The gen. Anders Programme
- The Banach Scholarship Programme
- The Lukasiewicz Scholarship Programme
- Poland My First Choice Programme
- POLONISTA Scholarship Programme
the provisions suspending the payment of the scholarship to persons who are staying outside of the Republic of Poland for more than 30 days will not apply to those who will continue their education on the principles set out by the university, including using e-learning.
In the Exchange Programme for students and scientists as part of bilateral cooperation - offer for incoming students and scientists, the provisions suspending the payment of the scholarship or reducing its amount to persons who have been away from the host centre for more than 15 days in a given month will not apply, if they continue their education on the principles set out by the university.
The above rule is applied from March 11, 2020 to September 30, 2020. The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange reserves the right to shorten or extend the deadline for applying the above principles.
2. The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange informs that the rules for the payment of scholarships to persons staying abroad under the Exchange Programme for students and scientists as part of bilateral cooperation - offer for outgoing students and scientists, do not change. We would also like to inform that in justified cases it is possible to postpone the date of the stay or part of it, subject to obtaining the consent of the host centre and the completion of the stay until the end of 2020. It is not possible to increase the amount of the scholarship awarded or the length of the stay.
Extended calls for applications for programmes for scientists
Due to the state of epidemic threat, NAWA has extended calls for applications:
- in Polish Returns Programme - until 23rd of April 2020;
- in Ulam Programme - until 23rd of April 2020;
- in Walczak Programme - until 30 of April 2020.
Updated Programme’s regulations can be found on the respective programmes’ websites.
Information for the Ulam Programme scholarship holders
In reference to the current announcements of the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate regarding the epidemiological risk of COVID-19 and difficulties in the operation of universities and research centers, the National Agency for Academic Exchange informs about the latest guidelines regarding possible changes in the implementation of projects in relation to scholarship holders of the Ulam Programme:
Information for the Ulam Programme scholarship holders HERE