Are you a student or alumni of Polish university? You feel that your Polish experience is something special indeed and you would like to share it with the world? We are looking for you! Join efforts of NAWA's Department of Communication and Promotion and become a Digital Ambassador of Poland!
In your new role you will have room to show your creativity, language proficiency and expertise in usage of social media.
We are looking for the foreign students/ graduates of Polish universities who would like to promote Poland by showing their own amazing experience with Polish people, culture and language.
Your tasks would be:
- support of the Ready, Study, GO! Poland campaign;
- promotion of studies in Poland among foreigners, with special focus on country of origin;
- regular preparation of content for our and your social media pages, showing why it is fun to live & study in Poland;
- support in preparation of source data for publications (e. g. interviews with fellow students)
- taking part in promo movies on studies in Poland
- initial training on copy-writing, social media and blogs;
- experience in dynamic governmental agency;
- opportunity to take part in educational fairs and/or events, either in Poland or abroad;
- opportunity for paid internship in NAWA
We expect you to publish in English (on our web page and fan pages) and any other language that you feel comfortable with (on your social media) including Polish.
One can find more details here
We look forward to receiving your application till January 13, 2020. For that purpose you may use registration form here