The purpose of NAWA’s new Programme is to improve competencies of doctoral students and academic staff from Poland and from abroad – International scholarship exchange of doctoral students and academic staff PROM. The project, which is implemented as part of the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development, co-financed by the European Social Fund, is based on the assumption of an international scholarship exchange providing the possibility of, among others, conducting didactic classes, participation in conferences, summer/winter schools, courses, workshops, internships or study visits. Scholarship holders will also be able to allocate funds for the stay connected with obtaining materials for didactic or scientific work, acquiring the ability to operate unique research equipment or increase skills related to the preparation of international grant applications.
Who is the Programme directed to?
Applications for financing under the Programme may include entities that:
- Provide education and belong to one of the categories listed below:
- scientific units of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
- international scientific institutes established on the basis of separate provisions, operating on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Fulfilled their obligations towards NAWA, resulting form contracts signed in other programmes.
- During the course of the last three reporting years, they implemented three projects covering the organisation of academic exchanges or short-term forms of education, referred to in point 2.2 of the Regulations.
More details about the Programme can be found here.
Applications can be sumbited only via https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/login.