We kindly invite students, PhD students, scientists and academic teachers from Germany to take part in scholarships in Poland as part of the bilateral cooperation of the Zawacka NAWA programme. We offer co-financing of visits to Polish higher education and science institutions in order to implement:
- Semester stay for students
- Research stay from 1 to 9 months for doctoral students, scientists and academic teachers
The Zawacka NAWA programme can be combined with Erasmus+.
The complete offer of the programme can be found here
The content of the Polish-German agreement// Der Inhalt des polnisch-deutschen Abkommens4.63 MB
1. What is the application procedure for this programme?
2. What is a foreign partner institution? How do we figure out how to qualify as such? Especially the part where a foreign partner institution needs to nominate a candidate and then only the candidate can use the application platform.
3. At my university, there is the opportunity to complete a semester of English-language courses in the field of international business as a freemover. Unfortunately, I don't know Polish, but I'm willing to take language courses. Is it possible?
As our scholarship holder, you can study in both Polish and English, as long as the university you are interested in offers such possibility.
4. Is it possible to combine the Zawacka NAWA programme with an Erasmus+ scholarship (in case of a semester study stay for students)?
Our scholarship/fellowship holder may receive funds granted under the EU Erasmus+ programme. So it is possible to combine the Zawacka NAWA programme with an Erasmus+.