Summer courses of the Polish language and culture 2018 are intensive courses which constitute ideal opportunity to learn the Polish language as well as Polish culture and history.
Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange would like to invite all foreign students who are interested in Polish language and Poland to come to our country in July or August 2018 to participate in free Summer courses of the Polish language and culture 2018.
All the costs of the courses are covered by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange:
- classes of Polish language with handbooks and materials,
- lectures of Polish history and culture,
- trips to interesting places, museums and exhibitions,
- integrating games and events,
- 500,00 PLN scholarship paid in cash at the beginnig of the course,
- accomodation and 3 meals daily.
During the course you will not only learn Polish language and culture in the friendly and best possible surrounding but you will also meet other people fascinated by Polish language and Poland.
Who may apply to the Programme?
Foreigners meeting all of the following criteria aggregately:
- are students of foreign universities;
- are not Polish citizens;
- are not enrolled at a Polish university (in the academic year 2017/2018);
- are learning Polish or have a knowledge of English at the level of B1 at the least.
To apply to the Programme you have to submit the application with your CV and the letter of recommendation issued by a Polish language tutor or an academic teacher.
The dates of the four courses (to choose one of them) are:
July 1st-22nd (3-week course)
July 1st-29th (4-week course)
August 1st-22nd (3-week course)
August 1st-29th (4-week course)
Detailed information about the Programme can be found here:
Applications can be sumbited only via https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/login.
Deadline for submitting the application is April 15th 15:00 local time.
Information for applicants:
Adam Brańko, Department of Programmes of Polish Language