The main aim of the Programme is to support universities and scientific units by financing projects targeted at their promotion abroad. This is how NAWA wants to stimulate scientific entities towards a modern and effective promotion of didactic and scientific offer abroad and contribute to the creation of effective tools for acquiring foreign candidates for studies as well as research and teaching staff.
The Programme is targeted at the following units:
- scientific units of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
- research institutes,
- international scientific institutes operating on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
In the case of partnership projects, all institutions included in it must belong to the above-mentioned category. The institution may submit no more than three applications (as an Applicant or Partner) in total.
Activities covered by the financing under the Programme:
- integrated projects as well as promotional and informational campaigns,
- online activities in social media,
- cooperation with bloggers, youtubers and other personalities recognizable on the internet,
- positioning of websites,
- Adwords campaigns,
- making websites more attractive and improving their quality,
- dedicated mobile applications,
- e-learning, applications supporting candidates in recognizing their interests with a given field of study,
- films presenting Poland, region, university, and study conditions in an attractive form.
- publishings, brochures, reports, guides, information materials,
- PR activities,
- direct contacts implemented in various ways both at home country and abroad, e.g through the involvement of current foreign students and graduates, trips to educational institutions of other countries, meetings, participation in educational fairs abroad, conferences, conventions gathering the target group or people who can give potential candidates information about the offer
The implementation of a single project must cover a period of 6 to 12 months and fall within the time range from 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2020.